Call for Papers
Third International Conference on Fuzzy Logic Systems (Fuzzy-2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Fuzzy Logic Systems. The Conference looks for significant contributions to all major fields of the Fuzzy Logic Systems in theoretical and practical aspects.
Topics of Interest
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Fuzzy Logic Systems.
- Fuzzy logic techniques & Algorithm
- Fuzzy mathematics
- Fuzzy measure and integral
- Possibility theory and imprecise probability
- Fuzzy database
- Fuzzy Clustering
- Fuzzy decision support system
- Fuzzy expert system
- Fuzzy mathematical programming
- Fuzzy decision making and decision support systems
- Fuzzy modeling and fuzzy control of biotechnological processes
- Fuzzy neural systems, neuro-fuzzy systems
- Fuzzy systems modeling and identification
- Fuzzy pattern recognition
- Fuzzy process control
- Fuzzy reasoning system
- Fuzzy-rule based system
- Fuzzy System in Multimedia and web-based applications
- Fuzzy system applications in computer vision
- Hybrid fuzzy systems (fuzzy-neuro-evolutionary-rough)
- Fuzzy system applications in e-commerce
- Fuzzy sets in bioinformatics
- Fuzzy system applications in human-machine interface
- Fuzzy system applications in robotics
- Fuzzy system applications in system and control engineering
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by April 1, 2017 . Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from FUZZY 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.